Star Wars: Tales From The Galaxy’s Edge soundtrack released
Fans of the game ILMxLab Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge and Star wars music in general, will be happy to hear that Walt Disney Records released the game’s soundtrack this week on all mainstream digital music platforms.
The game is a virtual reality adventure initially released in November 2020 for Oculus Quest systems and is inspired by Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge (aka Black Spire spaceport on the planet, Batuu) at Walt Disney’s Magic Kingdom at Disneyland and at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World.
As of today, the soundtrack of #StarWarsTales from the Galaxy’s Edge is available on music streaming platforms, with sheet music by @BearMcCreary, @JoeComposer and Danny Piccione. https://t.co/jCLBOGJsyz pic.twitter.com/vuElEu2voQ
– ILMxLAB (@ILMxLAB) December 3, 2021
The soundtrack features the talents of EmmyÂ® and BAFTA-winning songwriter Bear McCreary (DaVinci’s demons, the stranger, the god of war); composer Joseph Trapanese (Shadow and Bone, the witcher, the greatest showman); and composer / audio technical designer, Danny Piccione (Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR Series – Episode III, Myth: A Frozen Tale) through its 21 tracks as follows:
- Batuu Wilderness – McCreary Bear
- Tara Rachine – McCreary Bear
- Guavian Death Gang – McCreary Bear
- Baron Attsmun – McCreary Bear
- Treasures of Dok-Ondar – McCreary Bear
- Age of the Jedi – Joseph Trapanese
- Shadows – Joseph Trapanese
- Ady Theme – Hyperdrive – Joseph Trapanese
- Pinteeka Dub – Danny piccione
- Desert dance – Danny piccione
- Ghenza Shuffle – Danny piccione
- Cyinarc – Danny piccione
- Azu Ragga – Danny piccione
- IG-88 – Joseph Trapanese
- Wind of life – Joseph Trapanese
- Sacred garden – Joseph Trapanese
- Patience – Joseph Trapanese
- Fontaine – The Message – Joseph Trapanese
- The First Order – McCreary Bear
- I would do it again – McCreary Bear
- Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge End Credits – McCreary Bear
Obviously, there are nods to the kind of music you hear in a Disney park as you walk around, and tracks that obviously unfold with in-game events, but you don’t need to. have visited the park or played the game to benefit from this collection.
So jump on the digital music platform of your choice and experience the latest addition to the musical galaxy of Star wars.